The Vocal Technique debate has moved to facebook

Share your knowledge or questions about vocal technique: Belting, high notes, power, hoarseness, distortion, support, Curbing, sound color, singers nodules, microphones, vibrato..... DOES NOT HAVE TO BE "COMPLETE VOCAL TECHNIQUE" RELATED - All kinds of vocal technique posts are WELCOME :)

Moderator: Sebastian Kraft CVI

The Vocal Technique debate has moved to facebook

Postby Sebastian Kraft CVI » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:08 pm

Dear All

It is with mixed emotions that I close this forum, but time has changed. I opened the CVI Vocal Technique forum back in 2005. This was before social media, and at that time a forum was the way to debate online. Today this form of online communication is becoming obsolete.

Big thanks to all who have contributed here! I believe we provided new knowledge and clarity to the world of voice. Special thanks to Kaare who took over the official CVI posting, when CVI grew and I didn't have the time to run the forum anymore.

Please notice: THE DEBATE IS NOT OVER!!! Join us in the 'Vocal Technique Group' at facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/vocaltechnique/

The very best wishes :) Henrik

PS We have decided to keep the forum online in a locked state. In that way we can still read and link to posts here, but we cannot post anything new.
Sebastian Kraft CVI
Site Admin

Return to Vocal Technique