The Struggle to Find an Online CVT Teacher

Share your knowledge or questions about vocal technique: Belting, high notes, power, hoarseness, distortion, support, Curbing, sound color, singers nodules, microphones, vibrato..... DOES NOT HAVE TO BE "COMPLETE VOCAL TECHNIQUE" RELATED - All kinds of vocal technique posts are WELCOME :)

Moderator: Sebastian Kraft CVI

The Struggle to Find an Online CVT Teacher

Postby singing101 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:59 pm

So CVI has a list of teachers that have the certification, but no contact information for any of them. It would be really nice if any CVT teachers that would be willing to do lessons online via Skype could at least elect to have a page on CVI with their website or some sort of contact information for them. Right now, there are only 2 CVT teachers that I can find that I know speak english and have contact information available. I'd like to work with a variety of CVT teachers online but that's really difficult to do right now because I have to basically contact CVI, ask them to give my email to one of the CVT teachers, and then wait for them to contact me, just to ask for rates and see if they have openings...is there an easier way that I'm missing?
singing101

Re: The Struggle to Find an Online CVT Teacher

Postby CaroleSenecal » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:36 pm

I agree, that would be great. :D
CaroleSenecal

Return to Vocal Technique